• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Weather Tech Mud Flaps for 2012 Tacoma

Buster

Weather Tech mud flaps are available to fit the 2012 Toyota Tacomas and they run around $40. These are the no drill kind and are digitally fit for the truck.

This product receives a 4.7 rating out of 5 stars from customers who have purchased them at JC Whitney.

There is a three year warranty and they come only in black which is typical for mud flaps. The mud flaps are made out of plastic and are wheel well mounted.

Do you have mud flaps on your Tacoma? Do you have any issues with them? Would love to hear other's suggestions.

lanebandit

I think these look better than the other mud flap options out there. They actually look like they fit the vehicle and were made for it. The three year warranty is also much better than the ones with only three months warranty.

DIY2013

I personally think these look kinda cheap. I like other brands on the market including Pro Flaps and Vortex. I am not sure if they make them for Toyota or not though. Might be worth checking into.

Related Content You Might Like: