• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Voting day

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hour long line to vote today. I'm not even inside yet, line wrapped around the building. Good to see people exercising their right to vote.

Looks like mostly working class people here, a couple of first time voters. Everyone is very polite and civil.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Did ya vote "None of the above" because their all bums and only looking out for themselves

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
... if they keep "finding votes" then some races in some states might have another voting day. :)

Looks like Georgia has a new Toyota plant out there. Toyota Industries Compressor Parts America (TICA) I guess opened in 2017, a $350 million plant. Good for them.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
So the votes are in and now we'll have another form of grid lock in Washington. Am I the only one who thinks our current system is totally broken and could use a total re-design? I truly can't stand all the partisan politics and bickering--that's NOT why these "representatives" were voted in.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
For years I've been whining the only way to begin to fix the political mess is for voters to revolt by voting out every career politician and put in New blood that have no alegiance or ties to the outgoing old guard. Then voters need to make it known, follow our desires or find yourself unemployed, your our representative not our master.

Related Content You Might Like: