• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Upgrading your Toyota Truck. What's your #1 thing?

bebtunes

100 Posts
What is the one thing you wish could happen to your truck? anything and everything..like complete custom engine, custom paint job, anything

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'd like to get a 3" lilft and some bigger tires. That's my #1 thing to get done.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I'd like to get a 3" lilft and some bigger tires. That's my #1 thing to get done.
I agree. That is the first thing I've ever done with my trucks - wheels, tires, lift then brush guard. Man, does that make me sound like a country girl or what? Although as I get older, I do dig custom paint jobs more now.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I agree. That is the first thing I've ever done with my trucks - wheels, tires, lift then brush guard. Man, does that make me sound like a country girl or what? Although as I get older, I do dig custom paint jobs more now.
Yeah, that sounds a bit country ~ but 40% of all trucks are sold in Texas and Oklahoma (or so I've been told).

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Yeah, that sounds a bit country ~ but 40% of all trucks are sold in Texas and Oklahoma (or so I've been told).
Just the way I was raised I guess!!! LOL. But you're right on the amount of trucks in this area. I would almost say it's higher than that, about 80% of the people we know have pickups of some kind. We own a pretty large bail bond company in Tulsa, so we know all different types of people too. Even people I would never think of needing or having one usually have two.

TacoTrucker

lift - i have to have at least a 6 inch lift. then 4x4 tires and maybe new rims if i don't like the ones on there. after that, it's customizing the areas of the truck that get damaged the most while we are out in the mountains. and i have to get a good set of snow chains for it you won't believe how much those things can be used for.

SurferBoy

Right now, it seems to be little things, like seat covers and such, but I have been looking for a kayak rack since I got it.

antonino

100 Posts
I'm not much of a designer, but I think, a taller truck, and a bad-ass paint job will do. Do you guys watch Discovery turbo? I love some truck designs there.

Related Content You Might Like: