• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Upgrade Rear (and front) Wiper Blades for Toyota Sienna

jeff618

(Excluding 2004 & Early Production 2005 Siennas that take a special rear wiper...)

There is an upgraded rear wiper for Toyota Siennas available. Actually, it’s excellent all the way around - rear and front. If you want to upgrade to the newer-style, one-piece, frameless (whatever you want to call them) wiper blades, I recommend taking a look at the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades". They come in all the required sizes for the 1998-2003 & Late Production 2005-2010+.

If you haven't tried the new-style wipers, they can make an older vehicle a little more enjoyable to drive. Getting rid of the fragile frames makes all the difference in durability and performance. For the rear, they're not so curved and stiff that they lose contact with the glass like some others - they are actually quite flexible. They also look great and the price has come down on them. Wipe clean and super quiet. Major improvement in the winter - they don't clog with ice and snow. You can get them online. Hope this helps others...

Trico NeoForm Product Info: https://www.wipers123.com/NeoForm.php

04-05 Early Production Rear Wiper: https://www.wipers123.com/detailed_product_info.php?products_id=11

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Does rainx offer anything for those year cause I got the new rainx blades for my 05 tacoma and the work great

jeff618

Does rainx offer anything for those year cause I got the new rainx blades for my 05 tacoma and the work great
Front...yes. Rear...yes except the 04-early 05 M.Y....but be careful about the Latitudes on the rear - they're very curved and stiff and I've seen people complaining that they make poor contact in the center of the blade when the glass is fairly flat.

bebtunes

100 Posts
So replacing them is easy or hard, cause i see that different years have different ways of doing them.

bebtunes

100 Posts
I don't have one right now, but I know that I have heard that certain vehicles have certain ways of doing them and then it could be changed the next year, go figure right

jeff618

Rear Wiper Install Videos

I don't have one right now, but I know that I have heard that certain vehicles have certain ways of doing them and then it could be changed the next year, go figure right
No problem - If you want to check it out, go here and look at the videos. They're all really easy once you know how to do it. Hope this helps.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
How long will these replacement blades last? I'm in the RAINY part of the country so I need wipers that work and if they can last for two seasons then I'm all over that!

jeff618

How long will these replacement blades last? I'm in the RAINY part of the country so I need wipers that work and if they can last for two seasons then I'm all over that!
What I've found is that it has more to do with direct sunlight and dry heat than use. It also has to do with how old your windshield is. If your vehicle is garage kept and doesn't sit out in the sun all day long every day, the wipers will last longer than someone who parks in the sun every day and leaves the vehicle outside more often than not. Consumer reports says to replace front wipers every 6 months to maintain better than good performance on the front. You should be able to get 1-3 years out of a rear wiper. I personally get 2-3 years out of my original set and then about a year out of my second set. Then after that I usually do fall and spring replacements because the windshield glass is usually fine sand paper by then from all my tailgating!! LOL

Related Content You Might Like: