• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Tundra hard plastic tailgate letters

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I saw @Bearwoof post on the tailgate letters. I might get these. Red?

s-l400.jpg

BDTrims | Red Tailgate Letters for Toyota Tundra 2014-2019 ABS Plastic Inserts

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
There seems to be several "suppliers" of these tailgate letters on eBay. Does anyone know which one is best? It's NOT a cost issue--I'm just looking for the best product.

Bearwoof

There seems to be several "suppliers" of these tailgate letters on eBay. Does anyone know which one is best? It's NOT a cost issue--I'm just looking for the best product.
There are several suppliers. I don't think any one is any better tan the other. Just watch the price some are considerably higher for the same product. Of course you need to pay attention to the shape of the letters. Some are flat some are not. Some are thicker. Just depends on what you want.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I carefully looked at ALL the tailgate letters on eBay. Most seem to be vinyl stickers--very thin. I focused on the thicker ones. Lots seem to be simply cut from a thick plastic and are flat with sharp corners. Only a few were rounded (domed)--which appeals to me--and I like those the best. Unfortunately, only a couple are offered in red. BD Trims seem to look the best from the eBay photos, but they're $35! I'm waiting until Steve orders some and takes photos. No rush, but the wife seems to like the idea of red letters on the dark grey too.

Last edited:

Bearwoof

I carefully looked at ALL the tailgate letters on eBay. Most seem to be vinyl stickers--very thin. I focused on the thicker ones. Lots seem to be simply cut from a thick plastic and are flat with sharp corners. Only a few were rounded (domed)--which appeals to me--and I like those the best. Unfortunately, only a couple are offered in red. BD Trims seem to look the best from the eBay photos, but they're $35! I'm waiting until Steve orders some and takes photos. No rush, but the wife seems to like the idea of red letters on the dark grey too.
Look for boutapart_com(4593) 99.3% positive feedback but they are from Hong kong. Mine were 8.99 hard thick 3d plastic letters. Adhesive backing like the stick on vent visors have. I have been thru car washes several times since install. All are still in tact.
No sharp corners on letters.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I've not purchased yet. I'll keep looking and will pick one before too long

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Saw this in a Lowe's parking lot today.

My truck twin, with larger tires and different rims.
20190902_130209.jpg
20190902_130215.jpg
20190902_130229.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: