• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

TS Berry

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I got off of work today at 2:30 PM. Started preping for the storm. I finished at 9:45 PM. But Im ready. I will ride it out. Im have a brick house on a CMT slab and Im not in a flood zone, so I should be good. May not have CEL service tomorrow IDK. I will post again when I can.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Berry is now a minimal hurricane. Its south of me, and unlike most of these storms, the bulk of it is south of it, and like most other systems, also east of center. Its Its tracing NNW at about 3 MPH and its just making land fall. Im about 30 miles inland, so it looks to me like I will be seeing this tonight. They are showing down trees south of me,and no real flooding yet. IMO it will last through Sunday, and maybe into Monday. Pic coming soon.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Both truck and SUV fit under my garage but its a tight fit. So far so good. Lite rain. Wind gust are just starting to pick up. 38 MPH has been the highest so far in my town. Berry had pulled in some dry air so thats a plus. Still wont really see the full efecets until late tonight-tomorrow time frame.
20190713_144236.jpg
20190713_144210.jpg
20190713_144152.jpg

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Morgan city is about 45 miles SSE of me. Its getting dark here, and the trees are swaying, small branches falling. The rain isnt to bad yet, but there is a lot of this storm still offshore.. It will move in very late tonight, and through tomorrow

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
It was really a weak storm. There were some downed trees here and there. Some without power, a little flooding. But we were lucky. We dogged the bullet. It wasnt bad in my area for the most part. Just a rain event for the most part.

Related Content You Might Like: