• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

truck sputtering

Flipmode

Hello all,

I am new to the site, I have a 91 4x4 22re when I have a cold start it, she runs fine then about 2-3 mins after starting he sputters unless i floor it, then about 2-3 mins after the sputtering starts it disappears and the truck runs like a champ. I have changed spark plugs fuel filter fuel pump injectors, computer , and cold start sensor and it still persists. Any help? please

antonino

100 Posts
Yes, we need some backgrounder on your truck. How old is it? How is it maintained? Any previous issues before? We want to help.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Ohh.. sputtering.. It's too bad if it happens when you're nowhere and nobody is there to tow your truck!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Did we get any feedback on this? Miles, overall condition, other mechanical issues going on.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I'm wondering too. So flipmode, do you have any updates for us? It might help some of us who are dealing with similar truck or engine issues.

altavas

LOL! When your truck's sputtering, you might want to send it to the boneyard. Nobody trades a sputtering truck.

Related Content You Might Like: