• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

TRD Bronze Wheels

kodathegreywolf

Does anyone know if the TRD 16" Bronze wheels will fit a 1991 Toyota 4x4? The Lug pattern is the same, but I dont know if there is another reason they wont fit. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Alex :confused:

GearHead

100 Posts
I'm not sure, but I'll do a bit of research and find out for you!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

From what I've read they'll fit the SR5 from that year, and I believe the lug pattern is the same on all Toyota trucks from then. If anyone can back me up on this, I'd appreciate it.

antonino

100 Posts
No! As simple as that. It is possible if you really want to fit it, but some modifications may be needed. If you have the tools, you can do it.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Yes they will. Toyota's lug patterns are almost the same. So far I think Toyota have not made any significant changes on this one.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Does anyone know if the TRD 16" Bronze wheels will fit a 1991 Toyota 4x4? The Lug pattern is the same, but I dont know if there is another reason they wont fit. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Alex :confused:

Hi! any updates, Did you get this figured out? How did you fix the issue so far?

Related Content You Might Like: