• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Transmission removal for coolant issue

PatDavin

Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum. I own a 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser with 190,000 miles. It has been the best vehicle I have owned. Recently I couldn't keep the coolant tank filled. The coolant would slowly evaporate or disappear. During a recent oil change, my mechanic applied pressure to the coolant system and found out that there is a leak between the engine and transmission. He thinks there are bad freeze plugs on the engine in that area. To remedy, the transmission needs to be dropped to access the freeze plugs. Has anybody else had this problem? Is this the correct remedy? Also, should I change out the transmission fluid at this time? If so, what fluid would you recommend?
Thanks for your help!

HI!
am Lisa and you Im new 410 here and I hope I can find what am 995 looking for on here. I want 8269 a man to explore me mentally and

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

lodi best adult hookup apps

A casual relationship on dating sites typically refers to a relationship that is based on physical intimacy and companionship without the commitment and expectations of a serious partnership. In this type of relationship, individuals usually enjoy each other's company without any long-term commitments or obligations. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your potential partner about your expectations and boundaries to ensure that both parties are on the same page. Remember that every person may have different interpretations of what a casual relationship means to them, so clear communication is key to avoid misunderstandings.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

HI!
Well if you want to lick my pussy or blow job am ready for you please message me private

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!

massachusetts older ladies looking for sex

Some suggested casual dating rules include being honest about your intentions, respecting boundaries, communicating openly and regularly, being respectful towards each other's feelings, and being upfront about exclusivity. It's important to ensure that both parties are on the same page and understand the casual nature of the relationship to avoid any misunderstandings or hurt feelings. Remember to always prioritize mutual respect and clear communication in casual dating scenarios.

HI!
Attractive adventurous open minded woman in the Tulsa area. Looking for someone who doesn t mind spoiling me. Love to such and swallow , satisfaction guaranteed. 5 5 120 blonde hair hazel eyes tats interested

bisexual dating near hendersonville

When engaging in casual dating, it's important to prioritize your safety. Some suggested practices include meeting in public places, telling a friend or family member about your plans, trusting your instincts if something feels off, using protection, and being cautious with sharing personal information. Setting boundaries, communicating openly with your partner, and prioritizing consent are also crucial in ensuring a safe and enjoyable casual dating experience.

Related Content You Might Like: