• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Transmission removal for coolant issue

PatDavin

Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum. I own a 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser with 190,000 miles. It has been the best vehicle I have owned. Recently I couldn't keep the coolant tank filled. The coolant would slowly evaporate or disappear. During a recent oil change, my mechanic applied pressure to the coolant system and found out that there is a leak between the engine and transmission. He thinks there are bad freeze plugs on the engine in that area. To remedy, the transmission needs to be dropped to access the freeze plugs. Has anybody else had this problem? Is this the correct remedy? Also, should I change out the transmission fluid at this time? If so, what fluid would you recommend?
Thanks for your help!

HI!
am Lisa and you Im new 410 here and I hope I can find what am 995 looking for on here. I want 8269 a man to explore me mentally and

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

lodi best adult hookup apps

A casual relationship on dating sites typically refers to a relationship that is based on physical intimacy and companionship without the commitment and expectations of a serious partnership. In this type of relationship, individuals usually enjoy each other's company without any long-term commitments or obligations. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your potential partner about your expectations and boundaries to ensure that both parties are on the same page. Remember that every person may have different interpretations of what a casual relationship means to them, so clear communication is key to avoid misunderstandings.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: