• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tundra Forum - Questions and Answers

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Have you figured out how to do something? Maybe you need someone to help you? This is the place to do it.

If you have questions about your Toyota Tundra? Have you figured out a solution for a problem? Post it up here!

Tundra619

how do i remove the back panel in a 4 door tundra 2004,...the panel the covers the factory amp behind the back seats,....it has 2 knobs, but i don't know how to take out the knobs,...thank ypu!

1isaactundraman

RE: Re: Questions and Answers.

does anyone know how to remove the govenor so that we can drag race our 2008 5.7L tundra sucessfully? we keep hittin it before we get to the end of the 1/4 mile.

bigbone001

mine is an 2001, to bypass the gov just turn off the overdrive... Not sure if it will work on the 2008 but it is a try...

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I love the toyota tundra truck, can't wait to learn more about it and maybe I will buy one in the next few months.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Bumping this thread. It's old and tired, but it's got a lot of pageviews under it's belt too. :) Just like me.

GearHead

100 Posts
mine is an 2001, to bypass the gov just turn off the overdrive... Not sure if it will work on the 2008 but it is a try...
I don't know if it's a good idea to turn of the OD in order to be able to go faster, seems like this might put excess wear on the engine?

Related Content You Might Like: