• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tundra DVD navigation?

burlong24

How can you watch movies on the Tundra's Navigation system? I have an 07 Limited. I tried the parking brake and it still won't let me, do i have to take it to the dealer.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
not uch on the tundra did you check your manual if so and it didn't work i would go to the dealership to find out how ( thats if they know how to do it)

bryker

I just wish you could input new addresses while driving. This of course would be done by my wife whne I am driving.

Truckin

I've often wanted to do the same thing, but I understand the implications and potential liability on part of the manufacturer. I don't have a built-in nav system, I've got the dashboard sandbad Tom-Tom and I love it, and I can change it on the fly going down the road.

Papas-Toy

I don't have navigation in my 03 but trying to decide which would be better, the aftermarket DVD NAV system or something like the Tomtom.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Oooooh - that is cool!! I had no idea that you could actually do something like that either.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No, I don't think that you can watch movies on the nav system, it's a different beast than the dvd entertainment system.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Ah- so there is a combo one then? I don't know that I'd use it all that much, especially right there in front of me. Would be too distracting I think.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
again, I do like the indash option as an idea, just not as an expense. I'd like to see some photos of what they look like on the different toyotas.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Watch movies while driving? The you felt like you're lost, so you switched your screen to GPS navigator. Found your way again, you switched back to you movie. Now that sounds like another law is about to be crafted, and something is to be made illegal. Texting while driving is already illegal. Watching movies while driving is not. NUTS!

danstpierre

100 Posts
I don't think a DVD movie would be your priority while driving. You should focus your attention on the road, and your safety as a driver.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
For me it is not a good idea for DVD system and at the same time a navigation system... I prefer it to be a separate device. Just in case the DVD fails or malfunction the Navigation system function won't be affected..

Related Content You Might Like: