• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Kayak Rack

bebtunes

100 Posts
I would think you can check around here or the company website cause they generally know who has the best stuff

Julin

hey friend i don't much about it but hope this link will help you.. there are lots of site where you can find online.. but according to me why dont you try to make by yourself that will even save your money...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
hey friend i don't much about it but hope this link will help you.. there are lots of site where you can find online.. but according to me why dont you try to make by yourself that will even save your money...
How's that link going to help someone find a Kayak Rack? That's a spam link to a Work Truck website. Be Careful! Spam Links will get identified by Google and that URL will be penalized when brought up to Google. (Now, who is going to do that?)

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I'd actually think about getting a kayak rack if i were going to get a kayak and get out into the water. i know several people that do this with canoes but kayaks seem a lot lighter and easier to deal with, especially the canvas or poly ones.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'd like to see some photos of these and who's got them installed. ANYONE?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I don't have one and can't remember seeing a Toyota truck kayak rack here (even though I know people that do kayak, including my dad), so I had to surf a bit to find a good pic of one someone posted online:

He actually has a good little article here with this pic (and a few others) about kayak racks and such.

TacoTrucker

dude look around at one of the 4x4 shops in your area. there are a ton of good ones in denver that carry these types of racks mainly because there is a lot of people that do white water kayaking up here in the mountains. but any bigger 4x4 place can help you find one or will have them

SurferBoy

Thanks MD - I love the look of that rack on that truck.

TacoTrucker - I will check around some of the offroad dealers here locally. I may have to look in Atlanta to find a better selection. I didn't think about offroad places having them.

I saw a really cool kayak rack on a Toyota Tundra the other day on the beach. I couldn't find the owner though to ask where they got it and I wasn't going to go around to everyoue out there. But it was really cool.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Probably, don't you think they're about the same overall weight, just a kayak is deeper and has a hull.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I don't really think, brands would really matter. As long as the kayak fits and is mounted securely, it won't be a ny problem at all. Go and enjoy your kayaing.

Related Content You Might Like: