• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Jump Video

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Stop this video at the 6th second, just the beginning. He almost loses control and then he's a dead dude when he runs into those trees at what looks to be like 90 MPH. But he got the tires to grab and he redirected the truck back to the left just enough to stay on the road. Seriously, that's a 911 call you don't want to make.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
As fun as it looks, it is an accident waiting to happen. There is nothing soft to land on when you accidently flip your truck. Not to mention that the jump is NOT good for the shocks. But hey, if it is not your truck, enjoy watching it!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
yeah, they old saying that a fool and his money are soon parted? Well, a fool and his TRUCK will soon wreck. hahaha

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
yeah, they old saying that a fool and his money are soon parted? Well, a fool and his TRUCK will soon wreck. hahaha
Here is another truck owner who will soon missing his truck. He actually did damage it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
Lol, it feels like riding on air too. There was 40-50 hrs of tuning on the shocks back then. I have put at least another 40-50 hrs since. It really gets it now:) just fer fun you know?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I shot this video this summer in Del Mar. We worship Dan Vance over on SocalTundras.com as a joke, Kinda like Chuck Norris:)

Last edited by a moderator:

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
now that I look at these again, I would never jump a truck. funny to watch others though, but very dangerous.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
ToyotaFan - on the first video, I caught that were he almost bit it after he landed. The city that we just moved from had a couple of high school girls jump this little hill like that in a smaller car (I think it was a Nissan or something similar to a Maxima) last summer and the wrecked after landing. Both girls were killed in that wreck doing something stupid like that. It was really sad. I remember doing stupid crap like that growing up too - I'm so glad that I never got hurt or worse.

balihaisen

100 Posts
I'm more curious.. Are they still alive after all those exciting and deathdefying stunts. This thread should have a warning: Kids, don't do this at home.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Those video have very dangerous stunts accident waiting to happen. Hope they have complete protection gear

Related Content You Might Like: