• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Front mud guards for a 4x2

johnz2

Any suggestions on finding mud guards for a 4x2 Tacoma. The 2010 only came with rear as it is not a 4x4 and Toyota parts say they don't sell them. The 4x4 are too large. Suggestions?

johnz2

Dealer states not available

I've been to several dealers and they are not available. Any other suggestions?

02 Taco

Call some junkyards or dismantlers as they are called these days. You'll be able to get the brackets too if you need them.

Archangel

just took the mud flaps off my 2010 Tacoma 4x2 both front and rear... PM me with details and wel'll figure something out...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
yeah, I just did a google search for them, there are a lot of options.

You can try autopartswarehouse.com they have always done right by me in the past. Also, this may come to a surprise, but I have found that Amazon.com has upped its inventory a LOT over the last couple fo years for aftermarket products for all Toyota vehicles.

antonino

100 Posts
I agree with this one:
"Call some junkyards or dismantlers as they are called these days. You'll be able to get the brackets too if you need them."

Here, you can get it reaaaallly cheap!. Besides, it's just a mudguard. As long as you maintain it well, it won't be much of a problem at all.

antonino

100 Posts
Craigslist and ebay is flooded with accessories. And the good thing is the prices are not fixed. Anyway, you don't really need a flashy mudguard do you? Because for sure, it will be mudded.

Related Content You Might Like: