• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Forum Update - Please share your thoughts and ideas.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Guy and gals let's hear your opinion on what you would like too see on this site that you think would make it better and draw in more members that will come and stay. Just trying to see what yall think would make this a better and bigger site

Archangel

I came from Carolina Mazdas where I was (still am) a moderator, and a chat box was almost always in use. Also, maybe trying to get regional meets and perhaps a national meet once a year too...

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I came from Carolina Mazdas where I was (still am) a moderator, and a chat box was almost always in use. Also, maybe trying to get regional meets and perhaps a national meet once a year too...
Well noted we have meets on customtacos and I did put a thread up for a east coast meet but only one member responed now as for the chat box good idea but I'm thinking that would be a great idea once we get more traffic on here and members actually come and stay and come more often. Do you have anymore idesas that would make this site bigger and better than any other auto forum out there.

Come members let's hear your thoughts

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's just a critical mass type problem, just need to get enough constant contact on here with a few regulars and it will ignite and keep itself moving. :)

It will happen!

MD_Weems

100 Posts
The more people that are regulars that visit often should also help shout out the site on their social profiles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and so on). That would help tremendously too.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The more people that are regulars that visit often should also help shout out the site on their social profiles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and so on). That would help tremendously too.
Good ideas - thanks for the input! ;-)

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts

adding social media like facebook, twitter and etc, will I increase in new member and visitors... what a great advice

TowerDog92

Is there a thread or whatever its called, (not sure) for SR5 trucks? or do they fall in with another model/catagorie? I see there is one for the T100, but I was thinking that they different due to newer designs, and technology.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Sr5 was more like a trim package that Toyota had on multiple vehicles actually.

Related Content You Might Like: