• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Club Credit System

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We've got an internal "Credit" system that we're going to play with for a while. Basically, you earn credit inside of a just-for-fun credit system. It's not REAL $USD that I'm giving away ... but we can see what we'll do with it in the future.

Let me know what you think of it!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah. We're going to use it for things (eventuality) like tshirts, hats, window stickers, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Ive been shortchanging my self on the credit system, I see you get 6 points for signing on, I normally leave the site signed on all the time.
aBut I am earning 10 pts for this post!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I changed it from $10.00 to a different form of "currency" called TTC pts. So now it's been dropped down to no decimal points and pts after the numerical value.

$10.00 changed to 10pts.

I'd like to find a way to put a space in there, but it's not accepting it. :-(

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Probably best not to have the $ and decimal points, theres some clown out there thatll atempt to make you pay how ever much he racks up.
And theres a liberal court somewhere out there thatll back him up with the explanation you violated soome sort of his rights and miss led him by not explaining it to him like you would for a kidergartner.

Related Content You Might Like: