• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Club Contest - Win a FREE Toyota Keychain

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've got just a couple of these great Toyota Trucks Keychains, so I will randomly select one winner for each keychain at the end of May 2010. Not a big huge prize, but it's a free Toyota Keychain, so there you go.

All you have to do is post messages on this website and you will be entered.
  • Each post equals one entry into the contest.
  • Entrys start today and last entry of May 2010 Central Time will be counted.
  • North American entries only - sorry, don't want to ship these overseas.
  • Not a lot of rules, I'll just send you a PM and will post publicly that you won a keychain. You have to provide your name and address, etc.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We've got a few of them. I think I can maybe get some more prizes from vendors, we'll see. Keep your eyes open!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'll get this going again, it's not a scam, lol. Just had to get the site up and running better before I focused on something like this, we'll get it going and pick some winners soon.

Misprint

I think I am late for this one....hmm this is not good. When will you be giving keychains again?:) just wondering

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The thing is, Toyota gave me a handful of these, and I had them in my home office. Then my kids got into them and thought they were cool, so I think I have only like 3 of them left that I know of. >:-O so I might have to look into buying a few to replace these. We'll see what I'll do, was hoping for <cough> a few more people to request to be part of this giveaway, but we're still growing and attracting new members, helping poeple out, etc. So all is good for now.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, I've got FIVE keychains left to give away. Let's get some action on here. I will randomly pick posts made through out the week and the winning post will get a key chain, that's the most fair way to do it. The more you post on here, the better chance of winning a keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: