• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

toyota t100 information

Hyper

I have a 93 toyota t100 with 43,000km reg cab, auto, full size box (rhino lined) with canopy, under coating when bought new, New front brakes, big foot mud terrain tires 80% tread left, just did a summer tune up (distributor, plugs, air filter) i was just wondering how much it would be worth to sell??? no one can seem to put a price on this truck plz help

Truckin

Where are you located, I see you've got km listed, so Canada? What's the condition? Any photos that you can upload?

Often the price for the vehicle is directly related to your location, then the obvious stuff like condition, miles/km driven, proof that maintenance was done, configuration of the truck, etc.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Did you sell it? I am interested in knowing how much you sold this for if you indeed were able to sell it.

danstpierre

100 Posts
There should be a photo, and a clear description in order to sell! Then both buyer and seller can haggle on the price.

john505

Hyper: i just came across this post, did you sell the T-100? I have a 1997 T-100 SR5 extra cab, all original with new paint job, and put 6K into a fix. everything works, a/c ice cold all power, buckets, chrome. But the kelly blue book only says about 5K to 6K to sell. My guess the year of the vehicle, i'd loose to much money if i sold it. I feel its worth alot more.

Related Content You Might Like: