• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Robots - Interesting News

BR789

I think this is very interesting. Many times people do not think about those who need additional supports just to live life as normal as possible. It think it is a wonderful thing that Toyota is involved in this arena. I look forward to learning more about how they will continue to help others in need.

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
I would love to see Toyota way up in the top for helping other people through assistive technology. In the past, I have worked with children who had different devices to help them function and it is amazing to me how helpful they can be. Looking forward to hearing more about how Toyota moves in this direction!

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
It looks like Toyota has been using robots since around 1970. I am sure they have come along way in learning about technology as well as applying it in new ways. Toyota is helping people in a number of ways including in the realm of transportation which is great for those who are in need of it!

Brad

100 Posts
It won't be long until robots are taking our jobs, well, they basically already are. Let's just hope they don't start advancing more in technology and end up creating superior robots which can do anything.

Related Content You Might Like: