• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota readying new all-electric RAV4

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Not its first kick at the EV can, Toyota is readying a new all-electric RAV4. With a little help from Tesla, this one should stick.

More...

antonino

100 Posts
Its all-electric. So maybe you can equip it with all-electric gadgets you have. Laptops, an HD tv maybe, an automatic chair, cellphone charger. And if you have nothing to do, maybe, it will have Nintendo Wii too!.. LOL..

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I still don't and never will trust an all electric. Have to have a gasoline back-up of some type that can get me home because I can't wait 6 hours to recharge the battery ... filling up the tank just takes 2 or 3 minutes when empty.

antonino

100 Posts
A hybrid would be preferred. For sure, the future will find a way to make things more convenient for an electric car or truck, let's say, an automatic battery exchange in a "gas station", that would also take 3-5 minutes to do.

balihaisen

100 Posts
A hybrid would be preferred. For sure, the future will find a way to make things more convenient for an electric car or truck, let's say, an automatic battery exchange in a "gas station", that would also take 3-5 minutes to do.
That is, if Chevron, and other greedy oil companies funded by moneyed Arabs can allow that!

nailbite3

I just can't trust an all electric. Man, if it breaks down out of nowhere, you'll have nobody to help you. But with a manual vehicle, a little mechanic background can help you get on your feet.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I just can't trust an all electric. Man, if it breaks down out of nowhere, you'll have nobody to help you. But with a manual vehicle, a little mechanic background can help you get on your feet.

Me also, I won't rely myself on driving all power car, it seem it need a highly skill mechanic and parts maybe expensive too.

Related Content You Might Like: