• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota parts

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Huh, that's fairly interesting overall. Is that a commercial site, or just a resource site to see what parts you need?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Looks like that's a type of aggregator of sorts. They'll skim websites (or maybe it's an opt-in thing) and then display the parts and prices. It's all good except the prices can be off if the original site does a price change. Not a bad concept though.

- - - Updated - - -

actually I looked around on the site a little bit more and it was only giving me some partial part numbers. My guess is that's a skimmer website ... that's dangerous as they're not getting the part numbers firsthand and they're then just selling the leads to a dealership anyhow ... may as well just go to the dealership.

supernovax3

100 Posts
It's possible they could be getting commission through being an affiliate as well, which might create mark-up somewhere, who knows. However, I love the tutorials section! It's also aggregate, but it can help you on your quest in self-repair.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
Looks like that's a type of aggregator of sorts. They'll skim websites (or maybe it's an opt-in thing) and then display the parts and prices. It's all good except the prices can be off if the original site does a price change. Not a bad concept though.

- - - Updated - - -

actually I looked around on the site a little bit more and it was only giving me some partial part numbers. My guess is that's a skimmer website ... that's dangerous as they're not getting the part numbers firsthand and they're then just selling the leads to a dealership anyhow ... may as well just go to the dealership.

Oh damn, did realize it was only partial parts numbers.....I knew it was too good to be true.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts

- - - Updated - - -

I browse also the site and it was giving some partial part numbers. it is better to go to the dealership. Thanks MuddyTacoma for the info

Related Content You Might Like: