• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Land Cruiser - Style and Finish

bebtunes

100 Posts
Who thinks it looks like the jeep but more smoother on the design? I mean if you think about it and really look you can see it has features from the jeep but more smoother and like more curved. anyone else?

john12121

Jeep and Cruiser differs in many ways..The noticeable difference is noise and quality from a Jeep to a Toyota,from large parts like axles and frames all the way down to sensors and harness plugs.Comparatively Jeep parts are much than cruiser..Cruisers are made to compete, in the market whereas jeeps by default are made to sell..

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
The cruiser is a pretty remarkable auto if I do say so myself. I need to get behind the wheel of one again and hit some of the trails around Washington this summer.

Last edited:

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Oooooh... I completely forgot about the Land Cruiser.... hmmmmmmm - now there is another one to put on my list of "want to check out" when car shopping. I don't know anyone that has one? Can someone give me some perks of the Land Cruiser?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The new land cruiser is NOT anything like the old style. It's a very refined SUV and not like the old jeeps / land cruisers of 30 years ago.

SurferBoy

In my opinion, the new 2011 Land Cruisers look more like a lexus or another type of larger luxury SUV to me. They are badass though. Of course, you're going to pay out the rear for one too.... ha ha.

MD_Weems

100 Posts

This is a pic I found of the new 2012 Land Cruiser. I absolutely LOVE this. It looks like it's a very nice luxury SUV, and while the price is a bit high, it's a Toyota. It will run forever if taken care of. To me, knowing that a car is going to run for hundreds of thousands of miles is a big big perk. I love the different packages, the options, and the different color combinations that you can get.

I don't think they look so much like jeeps anymore. 20 years ago, they did. I can easily see where you could say that they were modeled after a jeep back then.

Related Content You Might Like: