• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota is the world's number one seller

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
I think they have the potential to be the leader once again. Diligence and commitment will be the key to moving forward!

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
Evidently, they have their goals set for 2014 with wanting to sell 10 million more vehicles this year. If they meet their goal of 10 million sold, they will be the first automaker to do this in history - this would be a great thing and I hope they achieve their goals!

TruckJunkie

I personally think if they make the right decisions and continue strong in taking care of their customers, they will have no problem keeping the crown.

DIY2013

One thing is that the auto industry in general is becoming stronger with the sales that have taken place. Toyota has been through a rough year or so with all the recalls they have faced with their vehicles. The good thing is that they have made a commitment to do their best to take care of the issues and provide excellent customer service to overcome the negative results with the recalls.

gatorJ

10 million is a lofty goal. I wonder how they plan to achieve that goal. I am really hoping that Toyota has another live hangout again.

gatorJ

Toyota offers the most reliable vehicle, so I think they should continue to excel. I predict that they will be the number one seller again in 2014. Just my opinion. However, with great warranties and trucks that rarely break down, it is foolish to purchase a truck from GM in my opinion. I would never drive anything other than a Toyota.

Related Content You Might Like: