• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Hilux - toughest car in the world

Stuart

Hi! Do you guys watch the British tv show called Top Gear? Probably not? Anyways, it's a good show. On one of the episodes they proved what a tough *** Toyota Hilux really is.

Here's the video:

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
Never heard of the TV show. Is it available through cable in the US? It looks like an interesting show and I couldn't believe how he abused the Toyota Hilux! Toyota should use that episode to market their truck! It really is tough.

supernovax3

100 Posts
Of course I watch it. I don't know if it's available on cable TV, although maybe on the Speed channel. However, just because it's British doesn't mean there aren't American petrolheads too! I completely agree with Loves2Ride, Toyota needs to use clips from that episode to market their trucks. I've never seen a vehicle take such abuse and never give up!

Stuart

Loves2Ride, that's an excellent idea. Toyota definitely should use these clips to advertise their trucks. I'm not sure if Top Gear UK is showed in US or not. You could definitely watch some on the Internet, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, guys, the show goes on:

The forum doesn't let me post two videos at once. Just click on part 3 from the related videos when this one ends.

Daniel

I've seen that episode. Top Gear is a great shows and Hilux is one tough Toyota indeed. In one other episode they drove a Hilux across the English channel as well.

Here's the video:

supernovax3

100 Posts
I honestly cannot believe any vehicle can take that much abuse AND drive through water and be fine! It awesome, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
The video amazed me, the Hilux has very tough chassis... even though it has already corroded rusty frames

Related Content You Might Like: