• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Celebrating 20 Years with RAV4 Creation

lanebandit

Here is a short video showing different RAV4s since their creation. It is interesting to see how the body style has changed some - it still seems to have the same basic concept of the years in this respect.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow. Has it really been 20 years?

The first time that I ever saw a rav4 was in maybe 1996 1997, but I was delivering pizza going to school. Wow is it that long ago? Remember seeing it thinking that seems pretty small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

James

100 Posts
My dad had a 1995 RAV. Toyota has come a long way since 1995. However, Toyota is as reliable as ever.
It will be interested to see what the RAV looks like in 20 years or if it is discontinued.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The 1995 RAV4 was tiny. Just take a look at the commercials from back then when they were promoting it. I wouldn't even think about getting into one of those old things, but then again I'm taller and larger than your average Joe and I don't want to sacrifice my knees in case of a wreck.

Here's a video that says it was taken in 2000 ... and it looks like the RAV4 is a couple of years old so it's still the 1st generation body style.

Now look at the video that I just shot for the 3rd generation RAV4. See how much bigger it is?

Related Content You Might Like: