• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Camry 2008 Model

Misprint

Hello I am new here and I would like to ask one question that's been boggling me for a while now: When would I need to have an oil change on my 2008 model Toyota Camry?

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I've heard that because the new oil grades are so much better than they used to be, that it's really like 5,000 miles to 7,500 miles. If you go with a full synthetic oil, i've heard it can go up to 15,000 miles.

Schnoodle

That is interesting. Your question has crossed my mind a lot of times. It is a good thing i found a few instructional videos online. I am not sure if the video will show on here though but here it is. Oh I own a Toyota Camry 2008 model as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

02 Taco

I'd go 5,000 miles. My Yaris Maintainance light is set for 5,000 miles for oil changes on dino oil.

SurferBoy

I've been told every 3K miles when I bought my '09 Tacoma. BUT after being on here, I've seen that people say they can go to 5K or beyond. I think it's all in how your car is taken care of, what oil you use, and how it's driven. I'm going to go with every 5K miles on my pick up.

antonino

100 Posts
A Toyota camry, is for sure not a beast of burden kind of car. So a 7k mileage will do before you can have a change oil. That'll will already make your driving smooth and the engine will be fine.

danstpierre

100 Posts
A camry, a beautiful car. Toyota's finest. For sure owners of Camry loves this car and they should change oil often, let's say every 5k mileage?

Related Content You Might Like: