• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The 2014 Toyota Tundras trucks now built San Antonio Texas

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
[video=youtube_share;uGauDIVeT_w]http://youtu.be/uGauDIVeT_w[/video]

Toyota Tundra and Tacoma trucks are now built right here in the U.S. Meet Rick Cunningham, a Toyota plant worker in San Antonio, Texas, a place he calls home. Watch him go about his day and discuss the Toyota way of doing things. "Kaizen is continuous improvement -- Kaizen is all around our shop. How do we go the extra mile? With blood, sweat and tears that go into making all our Toyota Tundras."

RGNewell

Yes,
The plant is revamping for 2014 and will begin production of the 2014 Tundra July 29. They should be on showrooms around Oct.1 . I was told first of October, not October first exactly. I should have the safes ready by then also. No since making them any sooner.

ToyotaTruckTrends

100 Posts
Yes,
The plant is revamping for 2014 and will begin production of the 2014 Tundra July 29. They should be on showrooms around Oct.1 . I was told first of October, not October first exactly. I should have the safes ready by then also. No since making them any sooner.

great to know this information, Do you have any idea also when will be for the 2014 Tacoma model is?

Related Content You Might Like: