• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Thanksgiving Plans

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We're having a large family gathering this Thursday, then we're off first thing Friday morning in search of some doorbuster early-bird deals and steals!

Anyone else?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Holidays anyone? Who's doing what this year for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Huannaka (sp?), New Years, Kuanza?

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
This Halloween is dedicated handing out candy for me this year. Thanksgiving though... That's when I shine! I'm preparing a large turkey, red potatoes, rice, gravy, green beans and mushroom soup, and homemade bread! Gonna have pumpkin pie, oatmeal raisin cookies and maybe a carrot cake. All homemade! Anyone hungry?

WorkingTruck

Halloween isn't that big of a deal out here anymore, but Thanksgiving is! We're gonna deep fry a turkey, and have all the kids and family down to our house. It is gonna be nice. The wife makes great pumpkin pie, and sweet potato casseroles...

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
My thanksgiving will be crazy this year. Our baby's due date is thanksgiving day so she might be born, might be days away, might be born that day, you never know!

Related Content You Might Like: