• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Terrible ear infection

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Anyone else get terrible ear infections? This one's been blocking my left ear for a week now. I was clear for about 18 hours yesterday but woke up with it clogged again.

Really stinks.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I got it heavily cleaned out, but still junk coming out. I hate it. Lol

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Use to have ear infections when I was young so the Dr put tubes in each ear. For me, ear infections were pretty painful.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I had a bad earache in my right ear when we returned from our recent crappy trip to Death Valley. Went to the doc and they found TWO of the small rubber tips from my hearing aids crammed in there. I thought they had fallen on the floor--nope! Going to the audiologist tomorrow to see what's up. I haven't been using the hearing aids much since my doctor's nurse said that I need something different. She was adamant about that! We'll see what happens.....

Charlie2640

If it's an infection - apply antibiotics... when my kids were little, it was before the days of antibiotics for everything. So, 3 days of <some common antibiotic> and happiness. Right now, I have something in my ears too - doesn't hurt but it's like I went to the pool or something.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I went to get it drained. Still can't hear but it was an outer ear infection. Should be fine sometime in 1 week to 1 month. Just a pain.

Looked like mushroom soup. Lol.

Attachments

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I have to ask: Why did you put mushroom soup in your ear? Saving it for a snack? EEW, actually!

Looks like I'm going to get some new hearing aids. Audiologist said that the ones I have are known for the tips coming off, plus the new(er) models actually work better. Going back in a month to get a hearing test which gets the ball rolling o the new ones.

Related Content You Might Like: