• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Technology & Health Discussion | EMF, Blue Light and cold thermogenesis

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just curious how everyone here thinks about some of the technology-related debates, such as EMF radiation, blue light, etc.

My health has been a yo-yo for years, but over the last 6 months I've been taking steps to reduce my exposure to EMF and, more recently, blue light, and I honestly feel fantastic. My mental clarity hasn't been this strong in years, my energy level is much improved and general overall attitude is far more positive.

The EMF argument comes from many scientists, but I mostly focus on Dr. Martin Pall. He's got a PhD in Genetics and is professor emeritus of WSU for biochemistry. His stuff is pretty scary ... it's that wifi, cell tower radiation and mobile device radiation has a significant impact on human biology, including interfering with the body's electrical signals, etc.

The blue light argument comes heavily from Dr. Jack Kruse, who's a neurosurgeon and a bit of a tough character, but his teachings seem to be pretty solid. It's the idea that blue light is not processed well by the body and we need daily UV light tomanage our lives better.

Just a couple links that kicked this off for me.

Jack Kruse ... I'm on my third week of getting more natural UV exposure daily ... and I'm more focused, have more energy, can remember things much better, have noticed improved productivity all day long. Plus I fall asleep very easily at night.

Martin Pall ... he's got very strong warnings about the health effects of WiFI, cell phones, etc. Most crazy is that WiFi seems to be able to open up calcium channels in the body so that cells flood with calcium, including your brain.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Morning walk and sunshine. This is crazy but adding morning unfiltered sunlight really in creases energy all day long.

15653576147964661366902175832350.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Every day I get up early and get early morning sun ... I have a lot more energy all day long.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I bought a 100 gal tank for the backyard to do thermogenesis, cold water therapy.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just to update on this last post. I've been taking cold dunks in the backyard in my new 100 gallon tank. Here's a couple of definitions to get the party started.
  • Thermogenesis is the production of heat, especially in a human or animal body.
  • Metabolic rate is the rate of metabolism, the amount of energy used by a person per unit of time.
  • Basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the amount of energy used daily by people at rest.
The concept is called thermogenesis and the overall idea is that that by lowering your body's temperature in shorts bursts, such as a 5-10 minute ice bath or 60-minute cool water baths, will force your body to dramatically increase your metabolic rate. and your basal metabolic rate.

Some studies have been done in 60-minute cool water dunks and show nearly a 100% increase in metabolic rate after sitting in water in the mid-60 degree range and nearly 350% increase in metabolic rate after sitting in water in the mid-50-degree range for the same amount of time.

My Results. I've done maybe 4 or 5 soaks over the last week that have ranged from 30 to 60 minutes. I've switched to more of an atkins/paleo diet over the past 4 weeks, so I was already losing weight ... but this appears to be kicking everything into overdrive. So far, I'm down 7 lbs in the last 8 days ... and that includes labor day in which I gorged on shrimp, steak and chicken. I'm down 15 lbs over the last 4 weeks.

I'm going to keep this going. The science appears to be mixed, but those who advocate this ... including neurosurgeon Dr. Jack Kruse attest that really does work. Dr. Kruse lost over 100 lbs quickly by doing this.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I can't believe how the weight is dropping off me. Im down another pound today.

15677375082477805775348880367671.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think my thermometer is busted. It says 70 degrees in my cold thermogenesis tank, which doesn't seem that cold but it's super cold. I've been consistent losing weight since I started doing this.

Start July:

20190702_201103.jpg

Early September:

20190905_121526.jpg

Late September:

20190926_191854.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Water temperature chart. I'm sitting in 70 degree water according to my thermometer. It's cold but not painful. Giving my metabolism a kick start.

CWS_thermometer.png

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We emptied my wife's above-ground pool when the daytime temps dropped below 80 or so. Night temp were lower too, and the water just felt too cold for comfort. Now she wants a hot tub--of course.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The benefits from cold immersion are pretty great. Really does boost a lot.

Here's a quick start guide.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Water temp is now 50 degrees. This is no joke but energy level never higher and I keep losing weight.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm still doing this for health and with my boys as well. Doubling down for 2020 is my new year's resolution.

Teenage suicide is up 300% in the last decade!!!!! I'm convinced that it's from children with growing brains are sticking mobile devices so close to their brains for hours upon hours per day and it's altering their brains. Sad by true.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Im in 45 degree water right now in case you were wondering. It's 45 degrees air temp too. Getting my freeze on.
15802676547474203921611092085083.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: