• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Superbowl 2015 predictions anyone?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's everyone think about the super bowl this year?

SEATTLE OR NEW ENGLAND?

ill even have to go with seatle . dont care for the patriots even though im living in newengland territory its fun to stir the pot.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Really not sure how the match up is going to be, it's going to be interesting to watch.

TDave

100 Posts
I hate hate hate hate the Patriots (did I mention I hate them?), but all this blowback about the deflate-gate mess even after the Super Bowl almost has me feeling sorry for them. Sounds like the NFL screwed up another investigation.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They played well.

I heard about that controversy and at first I was like, they cheated! Then I realized that all teams control their own game balls, so each quarterback handles his own game balls and they get them roughed up the way they like them. So the only time that the opposing team will even touch that ball is during a turnover not-on-downs, so an interception or a fumble, and then a punt. The kickoff balls are handled by the officials I believe I heard, so those are different even still.

geezala

All the recent Super Bowls have been pretty close actually. Haven't seen a blowout in quite a while. I think most of the recent events have been within a touchdown or so

Related Content You Might Like: