• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Summer Plans 2014

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Work, then more work, followed by............even more work.
I bought 2, year old jet-ski's from a friend at work who's liquidating his toys during a divorce, I'm hoping to get time on the water teaching my grandaughter to ride.
But we need a little more water in the lakes before I'll feel safe.
Unless I want to wait for the weekends and take her to our place on Lake Whitney.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We're driving from Phoenix to Carlsbad, CA today to visit LegoLand! :)

Counterpart

Personally, by the end of summer, I hope that I'm able to get word out to enough people that I'm going to have to hire help four our little online store! It's so exciting building something from the ground up, so that what I'm doing can hardly be considered work!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
We're driving from Phoenix to Carlsbad, CA today to visit LegoLand! :)
Ever visit the Lego Land at Grapevine Mills Steve?
You arent planning to do a little detour and visit the grown-ups play land in Vegas, are you?
You visiting Carlsbad caverns too?

Brad

100 Posts
Ever visit the Lego Land at Grapevine Mills Steve?
You arent planning to do a little detour and visit the grown-ups play land in Vegas, are you?
You visiting Carlsbad caverns too?
I've never been to Lego Land before, but I'm thinking about going. I know the one in Grapevine will be different from mine, but is it good overall?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I havent gone to the one in Grapevine yet, I keep making plans to go with my grandaughter but it never works out.
They have some type SeaWorld exhibit across from it I want to take her to also.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Legoland in grapevine Texas is a discovery center. That's in. Legoland ca is a full theme park with all that stuff plus rides and stuff designed for kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Legoland is well worth it for smaller kids. Check though for height restrictions on the rides. It's a full day, maybe 1.5 or 2 if you get into the rides a lot or the robotics building stuff.

85Toyota

Loaded up the wife's new 2014 Scion xD and took a nice little road trip from Little Rock, Ar. to Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm really not surprised on how well the Scion did through the whole trip. I mean, it is a Toyota product so i had no doubts.

Sent from:
None of your truckin' business!!!!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I just googled it and ...

Tuesday, September 23
The First Day of Autumn (Autumnal Equinox) 2014

... thus tomorrow 9/22 is the last day of summer 2014. Well at least it will be warm in Texas for another few weeks with temps in the 80's until mid October. After having lived in Texas for 15 years now, I've always said that late September through October is the best time of the year. Although I do sometimes feel nostalgic about this time of year for some reason ... growing up in Spokane/Seattle, Washington the cooler weather would start to come and at some point you can no longer get around with just a t-shirt and jeans anymore, but you have to get at least a light jacket or you're just too cold. Plus the days are getting shorter and shorter ...

Related Content You Might Like: