• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

SUMMER 2022 - All Members Check In Please

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I started this site (and others) in 2004/2005. WOW, it's hard to believe that it's the year 2022 and we're still (sort-of) going at it.

What's everyone doing this summer?

Charlie2640

Still around. After a teen driver killed my Maxima I "upgraded" to a RAV4. It's not a truck like my wife's Sequoia, God bless that car.

The other day I went into the dealership for free maintenance and wandered around looking at sticker prices. I'm keeping that Sequoia running!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Still around. After a teen driver killed my Maxima I "upgraded" to a RAV4. It's not a truck like my wife's Sequoia, God bless that car.

The other day I went into the dealership for free maintenance and wandered around looking at sticker prices. I'm keeping that Sequoia running!
Used vehicle prices are insane.

Got my Tundra outfitted for towing with a rear sway bar and GM style mirrors from Boost Auto and bought ourselves a 25' travel trailer to do some camping with the family.

Tac4201

I started this site (and others) in 2004/2005. WOW, it's hard to believe that it's the year 2022 and we're still (sort-of) going at it.

What's everyone doing this summer?
I haven’t logged in in 10+ years. Still have my 05 Taco prerunner. Got a new truck tent for the bed. It’s a pavement queen since I now have a work truck and personal car.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I haven’t logged in in 10+ years. Still have my 05 Taco prerunner. Got a new truck tent for the bed. It’s a pavement queen since I now have a work truck and personal car.
Welcome back then.

Knic

A little late, I’ve been absent for a couple of years. Spent the summer working/Fishing/shooting guns. Hope everyone is well.

Related Content You Might Like: