• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Summer 2019 Plans everyone?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's everyone got for summer plans this year?

We've got our eye on a new house so much vacation time will be spent on house repairs and getting ready to find a new place.

Still have drywall, painting, internal doors to do. Plus new carpet and replace the laminate flooring that seems to have lasted only about 9 years.

Just power washed the fence, the patio and sidewalk. Had a ton of landscape work done as well. Need to dig a water drain ditch as the neighbors new back patio is forcing water towards the shed, which will stay with the house, too much.

Kitchen is 90% complete. Master bath just needs paint. We actually found a box of our original tile tucked away in a back closet so we can have the 2 broken tiles replaced easily and can fully tile the main bathroom floor as they cut tile to fit against the vanity.

So much fun but we need a bigger house. I need a dedicated home office and we need a guest suite as well.

As for trips. I think we'll do a camping trip or two over the summer. Maybe find a cabin near the water and rent a boat.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We did a ton of updating of the house, my mom came to town, brother too. Didn't really take a vacation though.

Related Content You Might Like: