• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Street collapse after rain in Baltimore

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Did you see this video of the street that collapsed into a giant sinkhole?

Baltimore Street Collapse Caught on VIDEO Sinkhol…:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have family in Baltimore so this caught my attention, Im glad no one was hurt, cars can be replaced.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
some years back I really ruined some guys day,,I pulled into a trailer park with my big truck to make a delivery,,,while I was stopped the ground below my drive axles let go and a sinkhole was created. The owner of park was freaking out telling me I had to fix this. While a wrecker showed up to yank me out the fire department showed up. The fire chief told me to never mind the park owner since his road would not support the weight of my truck it would not support the weight of fire dept. pumper trucks which was requirement of park owner. The park owner was ordered to immediately upgrade his roads.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
some years back I really ruined some guys day,,I pulled into a trailer park with my big truck to make a delivery,,,while I was stopped the ground below my drive axles let go and a sinkhole was created. The owner of park was freaking out telling me I had to fix this. While a wrecker showed up to yank me out the fire department showed up. The fire chief told me to never mind the park owner since his road would not support the weight of my truck it would not support the weight of fire dept. pumper trucks which was requirement of park owner. The park owner was ordered to immediately upgrade his roads.
That's a shame as I've seen my grandfather harden his roads in his rv Park in Idaho. Took a tractor, some oiled dirt with crushed rock mixed in and a vibrating compressor to bring them up to code. Of course that was rural Idaho in the late 70's, who knows if that's even legal to oil down dirt roads anymore.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Oiling down dirt oads is a big no no, youd rather rob a bank than commit that sin.
At our lake property I use a biodegradeable organic mix ($35 a gallon and it takes 30 gallons twice a year) to knock down dust, a few years ago I was accused of using oil, the EPA and every other alphabet soup agency was hellbent on putting me behind bars for using oil, luckily I was able to prove whay I was using. A neighbor wasnt so lucky and paid $75k in fines for oiling 22' of dirt road.

Related Content You Might Like: