• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Spied! 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I just received these images from our spy shooters, and here's what they had to say after catching this prototype undergoing winter
testing in Canada.

With the recent news that Toyota will unveil a new full-size pickup at the upcoming Chicago Auto Show, much speculation has
begun as to what we'll actually be seeing when the covers are finally pulled off. Will Toyota launch an all-new, drastically redesigned
Tundra, or will Toyota take the path it took with the newest Camry — thoroughly updating the current platform to strategically address its
shortcomings while saving on development costs? From the look of these first shots, it appears that it took the latter path.

Plastic camouflage hides many of the styling nuances, but we can see evidence of a heavily redesigned front fascia with blocky, flat-topped
headlight clusters and an all-new grille treatment. The greenhouse looks to be little changed from the current model.

The full-size truck market is shaping up to be as competitive as ever, with a 2014 Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 just dropping, an ever-
improving Ram Truck lineup, an all-new Ford F-150 deep into its mule phase (with final prototypes on the way) and a new Nissan Titan
scheduled to hit the market pretty soon as well.

It will be interesting to see the final report on the scope of the effort Toyota has put into the 2014 trucks, especially when considering
its difficulty in cracking into meaningful sales numbers when compared to the established players. We know we'll be hearing more on

tundra.jpg tundra0.jpg tundra0.000.jpg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
They're really going all out with the new 2014 Tundra redesign. I've got my people at Toyota about to send over some content on it.

Related Content You Might Like: