• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Sorry for being absent so much lately guys

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This year has been very rough, probably for a lot of people. How's everyone been holding up?

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We're holding up reasonably well, but had a pretty bad scare last week. My wife told me that she had been waking up with both a headache AND an upset stomach for several mornings in a row. Oh boy! Turns out that both are symptoms of COVID, so she called the VA to see about a COVID test. The VA and her Primary Care doc agreed that she should be tested, so we drove into town to the VA hospital. No waiting. She got tested immediately and we came home. Got results this past Thursday: NEGATIVE. No antibodies either. Doc figured that she had picked up some other virus. She's fine now.

I've been doing WAY too much yard work, as we are staying home as much as possible. We had a new garage/shed/shop built by a local contractor, which has taken about a month. Only thing left to do is the gutters. It's a huge building: 26' x 31' (3-car garage size) and stucco'ed to match the house. Not only huge, but we got rid of two old sheds and some dog fencing left by the previous owner.

Many locals dislike wearing masks and refuse to wear them, even after our Gov made it mandatory when inside any building. I don't care for a mask, but what's the matter with these folks? At least no one has been shot--yet. My opinion: as a country, we're going to have COVID around until a) everyone gets it, or b) there's vaccines available that work.

Related Content You Might Like: