• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

SNL makes fake Toyota Commercial with ISIS Sketch

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is a horrible idea for dozens of reasons.

SNL - Dakota Johnson - I.S.I.S. Commercial:

During the skit guest host Dakota Johnson and the cast spoofed a heartfelt Toyota commercial from the Super Bowl in which a father drops his daughter off at the airport as she sets off to join the army.

“SNL” — doing what they’ve done best for 40 years — found a way to turn the emotional moment into a full-fledged ad for ISIS, lampooning the recent swarm of young girls who have fled to Syria to shack up with the extremists.

Instead of joining the military, Johnson portrays a cheerful daughter, whose dad is dropping her off to Islamic State militants. In one exchange, the father tells an ISIS thug to “Take care of her” — to which he responds, “Death to America.”

The spoof didn’t sit well with people on social media.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
While I will admit it wasnt real funny, considering the present climate with young girls joining isis and our present administration in Washington playing their political games about how to respond to isis it did appear to me to be more of a slap at the climate thats been allowed to be created and seemingly unchecked.

TDave

100 Posts
Video gone now. NBC doesn't allow hardly ANY SNL clips on it, they take them down pretty fast. I think they're all on hulu or nbc.com.

DunkinDog

Wow NBC... I wanted to watch this! That is it! I am done with TV! But seriously, they need to stop pulling stuff down. Not like they would profit from a LQ video anyways.

TruckOn

So I have no idea what this is and wanted to see it. I will have to look elsewhere. I never watch SNL personally so I do miss a lot they do but I have only seen maybe 5 things from them in the last 10 years... And this don't sound funny.

geezala

Thanks, tacky video, but I get it, it's a parody.

Am I the only one that doesn't think the spawn of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith isn't hot?

Related Content You Might Like: