• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Sienna - the best minivan ever?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Was Sienna built for you or for your kids? Our engineers studied families and their kids so we could design a minivan to meet their specific needs. Obviously, the available cartoon-playing rear-seat DVD entertainment system gets every kid's okay. But the available JBL Synthesis® 10-speaker audio system plus touch-screen DVD navigation system [2] with backup camera [3] is a grown-up thing.

To stay young at heart, the Sienna also comes complete with Bluetooth® capabilities and satellite radio [4]. With so many good things inside, we understand your desire for longer rides. And a new 3.5-liter engine will enhance your performance without sacrificing your MPG to make your ride just as long as you want it. And who benefits from standard three-row side curtain airbags, side-impact door beams and 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions? Clearly, the 2007 Toyota Sienna was built for the whole family.

taken from toyota.com

Musher_Vic

If I had an extra 30 grand I'd look into the all wheel drive model to haul my dogs around.

Does anyone have one?

burlong24

I have an 04 Limited AWD and love it! It is great in snow and i have 72,300 trouble free miles on it. =]
i love Toyota.

Related Content You Might Like: