• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Seat Covers 2010 Tundra

tundrabear

Got an 2010 Tundra with the split front seats with the console in the middle ( buckets?) and want to get seat covers for them any one know where I can get them? I want good ones that will stay in play and need to be heavy duty!!
Thanks1
Tundrabear

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I got mine from sportsman camo covers, mine are camo but they have some solid colors as well, they're waterproof (haven't tested this yet) I think they're made of cordura?? They also sew in a little extra cushion in the seat and back, they have velcro down the side so they won't interfere with the air bags in the seats. Good luck!

tundrabear

Just picked up some towel seat covers from the dealer - they just slip on the headreat and look OK - they match the seat color OK - a litle pricey for a towel - $24.95 - but couldn't find what I wanted - will have to wait on 2010 stuff I guess - Hey at least they have the toyota logo on the towel - that way I know if I get in a truck and the logo is not there - I AM IN THE WRONG TRUCK!!!!!!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I'm sure there will be more options in the near future, did the seats change at all from the 07 to 09 tundras and the 2010s? I know some guys looking at air intakes for 2010s have gotten the ones for 07 and up and they've worked fine, the manufacturer just hasn't changed the years they fit yet.

tundrabear

Don't know and not even the dealer can tell me if the 2010 is any different??????? All of the seat companies don't know either - which is lame!!!! Oh well these will at least keep the crud off of the seat until I can get some real covers!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Now I don't know about the tundra but I do know that the seats in the tacomas are different from a standard 484 sr5 to a trd if that helps any the tundra might have two style seats

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Huh, I always thought the seats were comfy. I didn't know there was no leather option for the Tundra, is that's true?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I have really girly seat covers on my T100 right now (black and hot pink, which my husband loves... not), but on my 93 T100 I actually replaced the seats with some aftermarket buckets. My 93 was dark grey with white pin stripes on the back, so I ordered charcoal buckets with white inserts in the middle with the harness belt straps instead of the normal seat belts. I actually got a ton of compliments on them, but the white got dirty WAY too quick when you're out at the lake and so on. I found them on ebay, there are a ton of different bucket seats that are really cheap for all of the different Toyota models. Plus, they have several different colors and styles as well and they are not that expensive. Beats trying to repair or cover up a tear in the seat. The patch kits I had gotten for the 93 just didn't work worth a darn and it was just a pain to try and fix it.

In fact, if you are looking for seat covers that actually cover the whole seat and offer other things that match, ebay has some excellent options for under $40 for both bucket seats, some have back seat bench covers, and some have other items that come too, like steering wheel covers and floor mats. (Although I think floor mats are separate.)

antonino

100 Posts
Leathers are still classic. It blends in to any personality. You can buy it anywhere. For sure, the nearest Toyota dealer have this.

Related Content You Might Like: