• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Sea Form or RXP fuel system treatment?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I swear by this stuff. Just curious how many of you do a fuel systems treatment when doing regular and routine maintenance?

I haven't done one yet, gone about 10k since I got the truck and it get crappy mileage. I was working at a dealership & had the pro stuff to use, and didn't have to pay full price! Now, I really can't see paying $80 for a fuel system treatment! I use Lucas Fuel System Cleaner every couple of fill ups

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Never tried Lucas - I've heard a lot of people with otherwise good reputations talk up RXP and everone seems to love SeaForm, but that could just be the good marketing they do.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I do SeaForm about twice per year in the tank and I'm convinced that it just keeps everything cleaned out and I've never really had any fuel system or clogged injectors that I do hear about other people having from time to time.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
We've never tried SeaForm - but we do fuel system maint about 2-4 times a year on all our cars. I learned early that it's better to do some preventative maint than to have to replace an engine or the whole car. I'll have to try out the SeaForm next round.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I do SeaForm about twice per year in the tank and I'm convinced that it just keeps everything cleaned out and I've never really had any fuel system or clogged injectors that I do hear about other people having from time to time.

Maybe its time for me to have and try using SeaForm

Related Content You Might Like: