• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Saying hi, from PA

glassdoc

After some arm twisting from 1 Bad Tacoma. Figured I'd check the site out. Not new to the forum life, but new to here. Everyone is new some time or another. Reside outside of Valley Forge PA or 25 miles from Philly. Own a 2004 Red Dub-Cab that is Supercharged, 3 inches of lift (OME), Stubbs Sliders, Ken-Mtn Rear Bumper, Dr. Custom Werx front bumper, Leather Seats, 16" Incubus Rims wrapped with 265-75-16 Maxxis Big Horn Mud Tires and a whole lot more. Yes, it does get dirty although very few have ever seen it that way. I wheel it, show it and work out of it. It has the 3.4 V6, with 198,000 miles on it and the Auto-Trans worked by IPT (Import Performance Transmissions of N.J.) And, would again add to Jeff's post about Tacoberfest 2010. It is open for all Toyota owner's. Tacoma, tundra, what ever.. We have a few Scion xB enthusiast that come. If you want or need more information you can go to: www.Tacoberfest.com Thanks for looking..

Last edited:

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Welcome glaasdoc man we are glad you are here hope you like the site and if you can post some pics of that bad azz tacoma

glassdoc

Well, I'm checking it out. Was gonna try to post some pics, but apparently ahemmmm, they are to large.. That's a new one on me. I've never gotten that message on any other forum. So, I'm trying to see if I can re-size via google chrome.. Dunno..

glassdoc

This is the "new" Dr Custom Werx Front Bumper

The "old" Ken-Mtn Bumper

And this.... IS JUST A WHOLE LOT OF FUN !!!!

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
sweet truck! as I posted in your carlisle thread!

I get the same damn thing all the time, my truck is so clean everyone thinks it's just a show truck. If people only knew how hard I mob the truck! I need to get proof like you got with the front tire goin through the mud.

I'd love to attend Carlisle and or Tacoberfest one day. Maybe when I retire.

Related Content You Might Like: