• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

roll-up tonneau cover

seawitch2

Hi:

I am a new member. I just bought a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 crew cab through the cash for clunkers program. I am interested in finding the best roll-up tonneau cover. Do any of you have the name of a good company to purchase one of these covers for my truck? Have any idea how much they might cost? Thanks for your help.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Welcome to the site, as far as covers, I'm thinking about the truxedo roll up, it's low profile, rolls up and secures with strap behind the cab, and uses velcro along the sides instead of snaps, the bows are built in and are flat so there's no arch look, I can get on installed for a tundra for around 400, hope this helps!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
welcome to ttc as for tonneau covers its all in the money you want to spend but as 5.7yotafan said truxedo would be the way to go

Truckin

I agree, the Truxedo is a great tonneau cover, but I've not seen their rollup, what's that look like?

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
It looks like the snap type but it doesn't have snaps, there's velcro down the entire sides and a metal bar at the tailgate that locks in so if you have your tailgate shut and locked, you can't roll the cover back, it has supports made into it but you can't see them so no covered wagon look.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I do like those roll down covers. I didn't know that they came like the ones you're talking about with the roll down velcro and then a locking bar at the end. That is awesome. For some reason, in and around Tulsa, there is a lot of theft from trucks for aftermarket parts. I would be worried about a snap on one here personally. So knowing that they offer the locking ones is awesome.

We carry a full line of tonneau covers here and we have a special on the BAKflip G2 this month (lowest price around). PM me for a quote or check out list of tonneau covers and read the 1000's of reviews we have. Let me know if you have any questions and we have a cool feature that let's you compare different brands to make shopping even easier!

antonino

100 Posts
AutoAnything has a great line of tonneau covers. Just check their website. I guess, the prices ranges from $300 to a grand.

balihaisen

100 Posts
For a roll-up, you can check craigslist, you can find covers that are as cheap as less than $200 there. Of course those are slightly used tonneau covers.

The new BAK Roll-X was just released which gives you a hard cover security with the roll up functionality. They also released the BAK VP yesterday which is a tri-fold cover that folds up against the back window giving you full access to your bed. They are the newest line from BAK and both have improved weatherproofing with a sleek uniform top!
PM me or call/chat for a price quote + FREE US shipping.

This is what both of the covers (VP and Roll-X) look like flat:

Roll-X:

VP (sorry Chevy pic is all we have right now):

Related Content You Might Like: