• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Radio Knob Grips (cheap & Functional)

mrproduxn

100 Posts
I made these for myself. Then a few friends wanted them. Now they have gained popularity so sharing with the community here. Only $6 a pair for mail order or $8 a pair by paypal. They give you control without accidentally hitting the touchscreen. They are soft rubber rings that fit tight and work great. I made a bunch of extras.

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I made these for myself. Then a few friends wanted them. Now they have gained popularity so sharing with the community here. Only $6 a pair for mail order or $8 a pair by paypal. They give you control without accidentally hitting the touchscreen. They are soft rubber rings that fit tight and work great. I made a bunch of extras.
Interesting, only 1 color?

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Yes I was going to expand and die colors but not now. They are black that are lighter black after machining. Just a hobby and not a business so only make pairs as needed now. Shipping got to be a hassle when had a pile of orders. No more mail order. Only done by PayPal now delivered $8.50 a pair. More focused on locals without shipping fees since usps charges are inconsistent from $1 to $3. All positive feedback.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
jbl knob grips.jpg
knobs on inferno.jpg
installed pic 2.jpg
installed pic 1.jpg
UPDATE. All radio knob grip orders placed are in the mail as of 5/1/2017. ENJOY. Now improved packaging, usps tracking numbers and 2-3 day shipping anywhere in the continental u.s.. $9 per pair. Only made to order.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: