• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

questions on what my motor will fit

1996pickup

just got a 94 pickup 2wd to bang around in 183k miles and runs sooooooooooooooooooo good i want to find a better body with 4wd to put the motor in ( so if anybody knows what other years that engine will fit that woudl be great and TIA)

i live in upstate ny close to canada

the tag under hood says its a 2.4 and the front of the motor has a sticker tha tsays i think 22re

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
just got a 94 pickup 2wd to bang around in 183k miles and runs sooooooooooooooooooo good i want to find a better body with 4wd to put the motor in ( so if anybody knows what other years that engine will fit that woudl be great and TIA)

i live in upstate ny close to canada

the tag under hood says its a 2.4 and the front of the motor has a sticker tha tsays i think 22re
Is that motor a turbo motor? I had a 86 toyota with the 22re and it was turbo, if its the same motor, you should at least go that far back.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
the turbo motor wouldn't fit but if this helps any i helped put a 2000 model tacoma trans in a 98 tacoma and it bolted up perfect so you might get away with going new than 98 but to really know go to your local junk yard and tell them what motor you have and see what tranny it would bolt up too they should give you a good direction to go

Related Content You Might Like: