• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Predictions for Spring and Summer

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
So with the crazy winter everyone is facing, let's hear some predictions. Ignore what the groundhog said and tell us when you think spring will come. And as for the summer up ahead, Are we in for a scorching hot summer to compliment the freezing cold winter? I understand different climates will have different responses.

baconbits2_98

TTC Chicks
Down here in Houston, Spring is already here. Temps in the upper 70s this week :D. As for summer, well, I predict extremely high temps, even higher humidity and hopefully a manageable hurricane season

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Down here in Houston, Spring is already here. Temps in the upper 70s this week :D. As for summer, well, I predict extremely high temps, even higher humidity and hopefully a manageable hurricane season
I am with you as far as the summer prediction goes. Triple H, hot, humid and hurricanes.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's hope the cold winter has killed off some of the insect population.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Mastergunz1371

100 Posts
Let's hope the cold winter has killed off some of the insect population.

That would be nice, it was in the 60s in Va yesterday and is to be that again today,but winter comes back tonight and for the week gets cold again.

Mastergunz1371

100 Posts
So much for spring getting here was 60 yesterday early afternoon and then 6 more inches of snow today!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We hit 80 a few days ago in North Texas ... Then we got ice and freezing rain with a low of 11 and wind chill of -11.

Make up your mind winter!

Related Content You Might Like: