• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Performance Parts needed...

CRAZY KEN

I just picked up a 2015 Platinum, and I would like more power.

Is there a cold air intake system available...

Throttlebody spacer...

Exhaust System...

Chip/ECU Tune...

available for my SUV?

Thanks,

CRAZY KEN

The AirAid Shot Gun Universal Air Intake System may fit your car. search for it in google. several online shop sell it. The one I saw sells sit for $148.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
One of the people on here had some new information regarding programming for Toyotas, I can't remember who.

You can always return it back to factory specs if you needed service.

Pauly

Yeah, I just had my 10,000 mile free oil-change/checkup on my 2014 Platinum yesterday. The dealer was not happy that I had non factory floor mats that could not be anchored down on those special locking pins. This check is actually in their list of to-do's, and so I was duly warned and notes entered into the records. I understand since the big lawsuits regarding jamming gas pedals, and Toyota found cases of floor mats moving up and causing gas pedal jams they have to protect themselves now.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, please understand that if you do modify your vehicle then you run the risk of anything being associated with the modification will have the warranty voided. That being said, some of the new programming techniques available allow for history to be erased (from what I understand, I could be over-speculating on that) and you can return to factory pretty quickly.

Related Content You Might Like: