• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Not sure if I ever introduced myself or not.

rayvanzant

I signed up for this web site a while ago,but had drifted away and came back after I got a reminder that I was not seen in sometime.
Let's see.... My first true love of Toyota trucks had to been around the mid 80's.I was a junkie for the Land Cruiser Wagon and the jeep like ones. I kick myself,as in like 85/86 I was looking at a mint condition Cruiser but the deal fell through. In fact I had a buddy with me who's brother owned a few cruisers,so he was expert on them. Just like most, YES I wanted to drop a Chevy 350 in it,that was the "Thing" at the time to do.Fast forward to 89,when every 4x4 magazine raved about the 89 extra cab V6. At the time, I just didn't think I could afford one compared to the American brand of mini truck. At the time ,I had a smart girlfriend who went with me truck shopping and talked me into getting my first "Toy". At the time,ALL the trucks were price around the same,but all but the Toy felt cheaply made. Well, I own that truck for 18 years without any regrets,I trade it in as stuff started to wear out on it,many were my own fault, like I had those snap ons for the tarp that were all rusting out and I add all this aftermarket stuff that made it a beast around town,but not a very good every day highway driver. Since I always dug the Land Cruiser,I wanted the pick-up truck version of one,hence the 2003 Tundra purchase!!! In fact, I refuse to even test drive one until I knew once I start testing driving there was no way back.

rayvanzant

TY guys,I could write a whole book on why a Toyota truck is the best for MY needs,but you all know how great they all are or you would not be here.

Related Content You Might Like: