• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Noisey Muffler/ Harsh ride

James

100 Posts
When I test drove the 2014 Rav4, I drove one that was noisy and rode rough. Is this normal? Or was it just one bad 2014 RAV4?

I would like to get one for my wife, but I was not impressed.

SharkRider

100 Posts
I drove one here in California. The 2014 RAV4 was quiet and the ride was very smooth. I guess everyone has a different opinion.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
The RAV4 is not noisy. I think you should test drive another one. The one you were driving must have been a lemon.

Chase

You should try another one. I tried one here and there was no noise at all. There must be something wrong with the one you tried.

Brad

100 Posts
I guess there may have been a problem with it as it didn't even make a sound when I went to test drive it. A smooth and very quiet vehicle!

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Well, based on the ones I tried, the RAV4 drives and sounds very much like your typical little 4-cylinder Japanese car (I learned to drive on a Corolla, and grew up with Civics galore). If you haven't been behind the wheel of a 4-cylinder in a while, I can certainly see why you'd have that impression. It's a different driving experience. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Related Content You Might Like: